“Chef Ben produces gastronomic extravaganzas. My taste buds felt alive for the first time in years.”
Sir John Madejski, Owner of Reading Football Club, Founder of AutoTrader
“Ben is a fantastic chef. Loved the hors d’oeuvres.”
Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin
“Ben was our head chef for a year on our yacht. His food is consistently exquisite. I wish him luck with his event catering company.”
Kristy Hinze, Former Supermodel, owner of sailing yacht, Athena.
Chef Ben Robinson runs a top-notch Fort Lauderdale catering company. As a chef, he believes in challenging the status quo, and that food is one of the most fascinating subjects on earth. Food is art, chemistry, and taste. He challenges the status quo by creating dishes that tell stories, that might have been born in the Spice Markets of Istanbul, at a road side cafe in Umbria, or in a sleepy seaport restaurant on the edge of a harbor in the South of France.
Benjamin has spent the past ten years learning to produce exceptional food. After traveling around the world, Chef Ben has explored modern culture, and modern cuisine, and he explores how to infuse old world charm into new, exciting dishes. Before starting his Fort Lauderdale catering business, he worked under Italian masters in Florence, and gained an apprenticeship at the 3-Michelin Star restaurant, The Fat Duck, where he was taught how to match flavors under Heston Blumenthal.
Chef Ben performs under exceptional pressure, and creates dishes by matching a smorgasbord of cultures, ideas, and flavors, which he believes sets his food apart. After seven years being the head chef on some of the most glamorous yachts on the high seas, including the largest sailing yacht in the world, the 300-ft Athena, he is stationed permanently in South Florida, catering events, travelling north to Palm Beach, and working as a Miami private chef. He is taking his many years of experience into the homes of Floridians, cooking private dinners, catering events, parties and any other social engagements. His dream, one day, is to have his own Michelin-star restaurant.
ADVANTAGES TO USING CHEF BEN INSTEAD OF ANOTHER CATERING COMPANY:
- There are no hidden costs, such as marked-up food. The accounting is absolutely 100% transparent.
- You will deal directly with the man in charge, and who also cooks your food.
- The food is only handled by Ben, instead of ten other chefs preparing the meal.
- Ben is there for the entire event, making sure everything is perfect for you.
- Ben’s food has no restrictions, and as a client, you can select any cuisine in the world for your party.
- Chef Ben can prepare any dietary preference, such as Kosher, vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free, or simply a gastronomic delight from anywhere on earth.